Quick Summary of Main Features:
1.Submit Via Multiple Services
2. Form Builder & Integration
3. Construct Campaign/Lists
4. Broadcast Sending
6. Email Integration
8.Email-Like Inbox & Replying
9. Smart Scheduling
10. TCPA & CTIA Compliance
11. User Management
12. Agency Ready
What can you do with TextDeliver:
- – CAPTURE CELL PHONE NUMBERS FROM YOUR WEBSITE: Use our drag and drop form building tool, you can build your responsive mobile list as it was to capture emails in the ‘old fashioned’ way.
- – EXPERT INTEGRATION SELECTIONS:. To make it” point and click “simple for you to build your own phone number list, we’ve integrated Text Deliver with industry leaders such as Twillo, CallRail and so individuals don’t need to worry about difficulty with extra ‘bits’.
- – PROFESSIONAL 24/7 ONLINE CUSTOMER SUPPORT:. With more than 10 years practical experience developing software, we know how important customer support is. Our team is ready to guide you through every part, from set up to send, to help you gain this mobile advantage easier, faster and better– now.
For whatever reason during the first 30 days, if you are not 100% satisfied with the TextDeliver, simply contact our support desk and we will quickly refund your purchase.
– QUICK, POINT-CLICK USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE:
you can set up multiple campaigns in just a few minutes, without any confusion or long training learning curve. Every part is intuitive and easy to use.
- ADD YOUR SUBSCRIBERS TO A LIST: Adding your subscribers to a mobile, adding list with TextDeliver is simpler, faster and obviously more effective than using an autoresponder
- CREATE UNRESTRICTED AUTOMATED CAMPAIGNS: Set up as many lists as you choose, targeting your niches.
- HOST AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SUBSCRIBERS: you are not charged extra like aweber, getresponse etc. for having large subscriber bases, so you can grow your campaigns into the thousands, or hundreds of thousands, without any unexpected fees
- 100% TPCA & CTIA COMPLIANT:.
- Send your messages with confidence, using our state-of-the-art failsafe app with compliancy already built in to the app, as well as step by step best practices training and documentation.
- OUR ‘SMART SCHEDULING’ TECHNOLOGY: allows you to deliver your messages when they are more likely to be read (and NOT dispatch at 3am for example- USE BROADCASTS TO MAKE CONTACT: you have full creative control within the central management system, so at any time, you can monitor and edit any campaign, in any client account
- BRING TO LIGHT IN-DEPTH INSIGHTS ON YOUR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS: Within the dashboard you can drill down for each of your clients and their subscribers, check interaction, when and what they are clicking and tailor your campaigns with expert knowledge
- SEND REPLIES VIA YOUR DASHBOARD: you will be able to see what people are responding to, over multiple campaigns … so you will be in an one-of-a-kind position to recommend what is working well and cash in on the REALLY well converting campaigns for even better ROI for your clients (and yourself!).
What do some of the Online Marketers have to say?
How is TextDeliver Compliant:
” Both Mark & Cindy have a stellar track record for producing products that continue to set new standards for Internet Marketing.” – Bryan Zimmerman from JVZoo.com.
” Set up was a breeze. I’ve thought about using SMS marketing before, but it always seemed complicated, time consuming and expensive. Text Deliver made getting my messages in the hands of my subscribers easy and considering the number of clicks I’m getting, a very cost effective way to drive traffic to my offers.” – Wilco de Kriej from ConnectLeads.io.
1. 100% TPCA & CTIA Compliant.
2. We have gone through excellent lengths to be sure that the TextDeliver platform complies.
with the TvPCA and CTIA laws to help keep you and your business safe.
3. Capture & Store Subscriber Data for Minimum of 4 Years (including Phone #, IP and opt-in URL).
4. Include business name upon signup.
5. Add “Msg & Data Rates May Apply” message upon signup.
7. Append Opt-out to each message (in bold).
8.Opt-out confirmation message.
9. Send only between 8AM – 9PM (specific to each subscribers timezone).
10. Maintain a DNC (Do Not Call/Do Not Message) lists.
[+] One-Click Broadcasts: Send out one-off SMS blasts to one or multiple lists.
This is the EYE-OPENING difference you can expect from TextDeliver:.
For a limited time you can get Charter Access to TextDeliver, which means:.
[+] Automated Subscribe/Unsubscribe: Be 100% compliant without having to do any of the work yourself, automatically adding STOP and HELP messages where required.
What Ongoing Support and Training can you expect from TextDeliver.
With TextDeliver, you can have access to the features we love in Email Autoresponders BUT for SMS (and 100x better results):.
— Deal with Unlimited Lists.
— Manage Unlimited Members.
— No Monthly/Annual Costs.
[+] List Management: Easily segment your subscribers into different targeted lists.
[+] Message Sequences: Send out automated SMS sequence, just like an ordinary autoresponder so that your subscribers receive timed messages.
[+] Unlimited Subscribers: Create unlimited contact lists & add as many subscribers as you like.
TextDeliver is an integrated SMS/Text Messaging platform.
– Training Videos: Step by step videos for each part of simple established up process, as well as useful insider tips to make the most of your SMS marketing campaigns.
-24 Ã 7 Support: And if all of that fails, our friendly team are there to assist you and work with you until everything is working just the way you want it to!
[+] Integrations: Integrate with your favored text-message delivery service like Twilio, CallRail, CallFire and many more.
[+] Inbox Management: Manage your text message conversations with subscribers similar to an email inbox, sending to their smartphones and receiving messages in the easy to use admin area.
[+] Keyword Shortcodes: Let people to text a specific message to a shortcode number in order to subscribe and receive a coupon code, hyperlink, or message.
[+] Timezone Detection: Text Deliver will quickly detect the subscribers location and avoid texting between the hours of 9pm and 8am so your messages get through for maximum benefit.
1. Open Rates … Email: 22% vs SMS: 98%.
2.Click-Through Rates … Email: 7% versus SMS: 14%.
3. Conversion Rates … Email: 2% versus SMS 8%.
4. Time to Open … Email: 384 minutes (if at any time) vs SMS: 90 seconds.
The bottom line is, if your firm doesn’t adapt to mobile– it will die. Today is the day to make the easy transition. A new platform called TextDeliver has just been.
released. Best of all, it functions like an email autoresponder which we are all use to– however its for SMS … and delivers massive BOOSTS in deliverability, engagement.
You need to evaluate out TextDeliver and its special Charter Associate accounts at up to 80% off …